Turning Technologies Canada Inc., is the exclusive distributor for Turning Technologies family of products and services. TurningPoint, our flagship software, is the global leader in student response technology with over 20 million response devices sold worldwide and millions more app users. We’re focused on learning engagement and assessment with measurable results to improve both facilitator and learner success!
We believe that knowledge and technology make a difference to our society. We also understand that a great atmosphere and the success of individuals at our workplace is critical to the success of the team.
What makes working at Turning so great?
Our Turning Cafe is stocked with a variety of coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We have flex time, casual Fridays and benefits that support health and learning like gym memberships, yoga or classes. We believe in helping our team members succeed as individuals and grow stronger as a team. This includes things like themed potluck team lunches and early afternoons before every long weekend, and team building exercises like Treetop Trekking.
Even better, we have fun every day doing work that supports thousands of Canada’s top institutions and companies, and tens of thousands of learners across the country. In our hometown of Barrie, Ontario alone, we have supported dynamic speakers like Chris Hadfield, John Montgomery and David Suzuki!
Have a look at some of the things we’ve been up to lately:
Interested in joining our team? We are hiring for the positions listed below:
Turning Technologies Canada Inc, is the exclusive distributor for Turning Technologies family of products and services. TurningPoint, our flagship software, is the global leader in student response technology. Focused on learning engagement and assessment with measurable results to improve both facilitator and learner success!
This Sales Account Manager will continue to grow key accounts and strategically win new business by analyzing metrics from SalesForce. You will inform and create strategic campaigns; build and leverage relationships to win individual professors, departments and school wide adoptions. You will utilize new products and business models to reinvigorate and drive the market and company initiatives. Sometimes hosting a luncheon, workshop, or simply consulting with individuals both inside and outside the company this role is always changing, challenging, and engaging. Oh… one more thing, fun is a must! Work hard, play hard!
Must have the ambition to inspire, ability to innovative, adaptable, and able to deliver results through consultative solution based selling. Excellent communication, organizational and conceptual thinking skills. It is essential that you have a passion for the learning experience, a belief that knowledge and technology does make a difference to our society. An understanding that the success of individuals at our workplace greatly influences the success of the team.
If you’re interested in Influencing the future of learning and are a leader that has an spirited appreciation for values, accountability, commitment, morality, and optimism, – we want to meet you!
Our mandate is to nurture and support successful candidates to exceed goals set at the beginning of each month, and have a fun and fulfilling time doing it! This individual will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
– The current opportunity is in our Education Department (Universities/Colleges) clients.
– Managing current account base, calling customers regularly to build rapport and identify or leverage potential sales opportunities within the institution/organization through referrals.
– Reach out to appropriate person (or people) when prospecting to create interest in our software and deliver inspiring demonstrations and presentations that convey value and ROI. (Individual Professors, Deans, Board level Directors, Learning and Development, HR, Corporate Trainers, etc… depending on your sector)
– Special focus on prospecting/strategizing to increase penetration in your dedicated territory.
– Strong business development acumen and desire to learn, allowing you to engage and co-ordinate necessary resources to support our customers and successfully resolve any issues, while successfully exceeding their expectations.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
– Passion for making and accepting telephone calls throughout all phases of the sales and service cycle, supporting our sales plan and marketing campaigns.
– Comfortable selling via webinars.
– Comfortable speaking, demonstrating and training in front of large groups.
– Maintain a positive, professional attitude while being a team player and collaborating with all departments.
– Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet as a resource, PowerPoint and the rest of MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software such as Mac OS, Windows, CRM and LMS applications.
– Organized and able to set priorities while managing time effectively.
– SaaS, Sales, Call Centre, training, and/or teaching experience an asset.
– French (Not required, but considered an asset)
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus commission paid monthly; details to be discussed at time of offer.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short/Long term disability (Individual and Family). Fitness and Tuition reimbursement. Vacation time and personal/sick days accrued with length of service, paid statutory/civic holidays. Relaxed casual business dress code, free parking. Flex hours.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your interest in Turning Technologies Canada. Only those candidates who are chosen for an interview will be contacted.